Zultanite is a gem created by Japkot as a secondary character, her role is to be a scout and possible spy for the Homeworld Forces.
She has yet to appear on RPs
Zultanite is a small gem, her height barely taller then a Peridot's without limb enhancers. Her skin colour changes to Green, (Normal) yellow (Happy, embaressed, and other positive) or Pink, (Angry, sad and other negative) according her to her mood.
She has dark purple hair that she wears loose, her head is shaped like an oval, she has mood-colored eyes and her lips are usually in a relaxed impression.
She wears the sleeveless armor belonging to the scouts of the Onyx' first Homeworlder Division, a Yellow Diamond outlined by a black line on the chest, positioned like a badge, and a communicator log on her wrist.
Zultanite has a laid-back personality, she jokes around, likes to have fun, is an adrenaline junkie, and often portrayed as 'too wild' by her superiors.
But she is known to ace all the missions she had been sent to, but she's only sent on scouting missions, she has little to no experience in combat and is actually afraid of getting into fights, relying on her speed to get her out of the binds.
They possess standard Gem abilities, including weapon-summoning, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness and superhuman strength/durability.
- Spear Proficency: Zul has a spear, but she is not very talented with it, so she relies on her speed to get her out of binds.
- Super Speed: She has an unnaturally high speed, helping her with scouting and also useful for getting out of binds, she is one of the best scouts because of their ability.
Not much is known of their relations
- After 1 RP session, she dissapeared mysteriosly
- More like she has no personality so Japkot stopped using her in RP's
- I've never met a girl like you before!
- This has no relevancy
- Zultanite is a trademark for a gem variety of the mineral diaspore,
- Mined in the İlbir Mountains of southwest Turkey at an elevation of over 4,000 feet.
- Depending on its light source, zultanite’s color varies between a yellowish green, light gold, and purplish pink
- Naturally precious, Zultanite is a new color changing, internationally recognized indicator for high quality gems and jewelry.
- Beautiful, rare, always natural and ethically sourced, Zultanite products are sorted and cut using proprietary techniques in order to obtain their unique clarity, brilliance and color-changing effect.
- Only found in one place in the world, Zultanite is mined in Turkey's Anatolian Mountains at a remote location 4,000 feet above sea level.
- As a single mine gemstone, Zultanite's genuine rarity is undeniable.
- Scroll or click on the main bar to shop for Zultanite, visit Zultpedia for a wealth of information on Zultanite or see Zultanite in the press.